SEO- Search engine Optimization is a procedure of expanding the traffic of your site in significant web search tools. Numerous individuals believe that for learning SEO, you have to have specialized information which is a totally wrong suspicion in the market. You simply need to know the nuts and bolts of HTML which is canvassed in the course content.
Here we have derived the important detailed topics of SEO course syllabus which will be useful if you plan to study SEO.
- What is Website?
- Knowledge on Static and Dynamic Website
- Difference between Static and Dynamic Website
- What is domain?
- What is Hosting?
- What do you mean by Search Engines?
- How do Search engine Works?
- What is indexing & Crawling?
- What is bot?
- What is Google Algorithms?
- Updates on Google Algorithms
- What is SEO?
- How SEO helps for our business/site
- What do you mean by SEM
- Brief intro about SEO and its types
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- What is Website Traffic
- What do you mean by keywords?
- Different category of Keywords
- How to use Google Trends & Insights for Keyword Research
- What is Web Analytics?
- How google analytics helps in monitoring the site
- What do you mean by optimization in SEO
- Types of Search engine optimization
- Black Hat SEO
- White Hat SEO
On Page Optimization
- What is On page optimization
- Analysis of Website Structure
- What do you mean by Tags?
- Title Tag
- Description Tag
- Header Tag
- What do you mean by Sitemap?
- Creation of HTML Sitemap creation
- Sitemap Creation by XML, ROR, URL Listings
- What do you mean by Robots.txt for Website
- Creation of Robots.txt file
- What do you mean by Canonical tags
- How do & Where do you implement canonical tags
- Generation of RSS Feed
- Research of keywords
- To analyze the keyword density
- What do you mean by Keyword stuffing
- Cloaking in SEO
- Website content optimization
- What is Hyperlink?
- Optimization of hyperlinks
- How internal linking helps for a site
- What is broken link?
- How to check the broken links in your site
- Keyword Optimization
- Image optimization technique
- What do you mean by breadcrumbs in Site and optimization
- What is 404 error
- Manual creation of 404 error page
- What is 301 Redirect and why it is necessary
- What are Google analytics
- Monitoring the site traffic by Google Analytics
- What is Webmaster tool and why it’s used?
- Methods for indexing your site quickly
- Validation of HTML & CSS
Off Page Optimization
- What do you mean by Page Rank(PR)
- What is PA and DA?
- What is backlink?
- How to use backlink?
- Various types of backlinks
- Link building
- What is link juice?
- Blog Commenting
- Using classified for inbound traffic
- Who is linking to us? Fixing bad links
- Do-follow vs no-follow
- Article Submission
- Forum posting
- Blog Writing
- Guest blogging
- Micro Blogging
- Directory submission
- Listing in Business sites
- PPT submission
- Link Submission
- Social bookmarking
- Image/Infographic submission
- Video submission
- Review and comment writing
- Image Sharing
- Google Map for SEO
- Creation of Youtube Videos
- Generate quality content and tricks to gain subscribers
- Keywords for Video
- Video Sitemap generation
- Keyword Research in advanced
- Use of negative keywords
- Semantic Search
- Understanding usage of theme selection by NLP
Latest update about blogging ,digital marketing and other tech info
We hate Spam. Unsubscribe at any time
2 thoughts on “SEO (Search Engine Optimization) full course syllabus”
We are a gaggle off volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your web site offered uus with valuable info to work on. You’ve done
an impressive job and our whole community will likely be thankful to you.
Hello! Thiss is mmy first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new projdct in a
community in the same niche. Your blog provioded us beneficial infortmation to work on. You have
done a outstanding job!